Dentists for Life
Dentists for Life was formed in 1989 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania by Craig Bozzacco, D.D.S. Dr. Bozzacco is a graduate of the Temple University of Dentistry, has been a hospital dentist at Kensington Hospital, a public health dentist with the City of Philadelphia and an instructor at the University of Pennsylvania Dental School.
Dr. Bozzacco is currently president and a Board of Trustees member of the International Dental Health Foundation, a member of the Catholic Medical Association, the American Dental Association, the Pennsylvania Dental Association, the Philadelphia County Dental Society, the Montgomery-Bucks Dental Society, and the Price Pottenger Nutritional Foundation. Dr. Bozzacco is also a Fellow of the Philadephia College of Physicians.
Dentists for Life members:
* Are avids member of the pro-life movement. Whether it is the formation of a pro-life group, picketing at an abortuary, formation of support groups for pregnant women, or some other pro-life activity, Dentists for Life members are involved in their communities;
* Draw public attention to health professionals, clinics and hospitals that support the culture of life as well as those that propagate the culture of death;
* Make the professional dental community aware, through conventions, professional dental journals and other professional organizations, that an organized group of Pro-Life dentists exists;
* Educate the public about the need for dental care throughout life, and especially during pregnancy;
* Provide free or reduced cost (cost of materials) dental care to needy pregnant women;
* Work with other groups that oppose abortion and offer expectant mothers an alternative to abortion;
* Agree with the beliefs outlined in ALL's Declaration on Truth and Life. They are dedicated to the "total protection" of all innocent human beings from the moment of conception/fertilization to natural death.
So many young expectant mothers need extra support because they are so bombarded by the abortion industry to kill their preborn children. Charitable services for expectant mothers in need is a life-affirming word of encouragement to those women, and it's the right thing to do. It helps strengthen lives, builds communities.
Craig Bozzacco, D.D.S.
Dentists for Life
P.O. Box 1350
Stafford, VA 22555